CORNCHAFF RECIPE - Keto Diet Delicious
New Update
Loading...

CORNCHAFF RECIPE

Cornchaff Recipe| Preciouscore.com


When I was in boarding school, we were served Cornchaff a couple of times every damn week. Today, I make it almost every week because this dish is a delectable delight of creamy goodness emanating from corn and beans slowly simmered in BIG flavours. Errm, excuse my French.

This is so easy to make. I think I use the word "easy" a lot when it comes to recipes but that's because a lot of the meals I show you are EASY. Cornchaff is basically just that kind of one-pot, dump-and-go recipes and you guys know I love to dump things in a pot and go away.

I've had an interesting Cornchaff-making journey since I moved to the United States.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE »

Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Send Me Notification